Back to schedule
Week 7 Google Doc
- Monique presents on Ada Lovelace
- Amy presents on Creative Commons
- Review coded letterforms
- Begin working on proposals for typeface website
Create two unique proposals (using InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.) for the website your typeface will live on. Each proposal should include at least three sections: specimen, showcase, hoverstate. We should be able to visualize your website proposal by looking at these three pages. How can your website’s focus not only reinforce but push forward the concept of your typeface? Remember to upload the sketches to your class website.
- Look over two proposals for website for P2
- Begin coding website & continue coding typeface
FOR NEXT WEEK
- For P2, continue developing your website and your typeface.
- On Tuesday, I want to see it started in code.
- student, please prepare your presentation on topic